Pfizer Co-Pay One Savings Program
Eligible, commercially insured patients could pay no more than $10 a month for SUTENT.* Enrollment is simple, with no financial conditions, forms, or faxing.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be commercially insured (receive healthcare through your employer or pay for it on your own)
- Not participate in any federal or state healthcare programs such as Medicaid and Medicare
To apply for your card, visit www.PfizerCoPayOne.com
See Terms and Conditions below.
*Terms and Conditions for Pfizer Co-Pay One Savings Program
By enrolling in this co-pay offer, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the Terms and Conditions described below:
- The offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”]).
- The offer is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs.
- You are responsible for $10 or the full amount of your co-pay, whichever is less, for each monthly prescription of a covered medicine. The amount of any savings is the difference between your co-pay and $10. You are entitled to maximum savings of $25,000 per calendar year per patient.
- You must deduct the value received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- Cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- The offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This offer is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
- Program expires 12/31/2017.
- No membership fees.
- The offer is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- For reimbursement when using a nonparticipating pharmacy: Mail a copy of your pharmacy receipt indicating patient name, name of medication purchased, price paid, and date purchased, along with a copy of your Pfizer Co-Pay One Savings Card, to:
2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300
Morrisville, NC 27560