Pill not actual size.
Recommended dosage for adults with kidney cancer that has not spread (localized) and who are at high risk of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) coming back after having kidney cancer surgery
If you are prescribed SUTENT as adjuvant therapy, the recommended dose is 50 mg taken orally once a day.
- SUTENT is taken in 6-week cycles
- SUTENT is taken every day for the first 4 weeks (days 1 to 28) of this cycle
- It is stopped for the next 2 weeks (days 29 to 42) to complete this cycle
- Then the next 6-week cycle begins
- SUTENT is taken for a total of nine 6-week cycles or as prescribed by your doctor
Section Parent Page:
Section Content Type: